Full Job Description
Talk About Therapy
Talk About Therapy is looking for an energetic and motivated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our growing team!
Talk About Therapy is a therapist-owned private practice currently offering speech therapy services to metro Atlanta families. We provide services in patients’ homes, via Teletherapy, and in our clinic. We pride ourselves in working with many wonderful professionals in the metro Atlanta area and taking a collaborative approach to our therapeutic services.
***CFs Welcome to apply!***
*Qualified candidates will be licensed in the State of Georgia.
Competitive W2 Rates
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance and mentoring
- Health Insurance stipend (must meet requirements)
Requirements & Skills:
- Georgia state licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Additional training in PROMPT, Beckman Oral Motor, and/or Orton-Gillingham is preferred, but not required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Treatment of pediatric clients with a range of diagnoses
- Treatment planning and electronic documentation for caseload
- Continued development of best-practice treatment and speech-language therapy services
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Private practice
Work Location: One location
Reach us at 770-927-7424