Talk About Therapy is a therapist-owned private practice currently offering speech therapy services to metro Atlanta families. We provide services in our clinic and via teletherapy. We pride ourselves in working with many wonderful professionals in the metro Atlanta area and taking a collaborative approach to our therapeutic services.
*Qualified candidates will possess Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) and be licensed in the State of Georgia.
We offer competitive Employee pay rates
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance and mentoring
- Health Insurance stipend (must meet requirements)
Requirements & Skills:
- Georgia state licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Additional training in PROMPT, Beckman Oral Motor, and/or Orton-Gillingham is preferred, but not required.
- Feeding and Swallowing experience preferred, but not required. For a candidate with interest in Feeding therapy we can provide excellent resources and mentorship for growth!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Treatment of pediatric clients with a range of diagnoses
- Treatment planning and electronic documentation for caseload
- Continued development of best-practice treatment and speech-language therapy service
Reach us at 770-927-7424